Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My EBAY Garage Sale


I currently have a Giant Avail 2 road bike.  I have made a few tri upgrades.  I have clip on aerobars and a forward facing seatpost.  I love to ride in the aero position and on the drops.  In fact, I rarely ride sitting up.  Here's a few pictures of the beauty!



Now, I want a tri bike.  I’m looking at entry level bikes with full carbon frames.  I decided to have an EBAY garage sale to raise funds.  My friends and family have been donating stuff for me to sell online.  So far I’ve made more money than I thought I would.

 Here’s a link to my EBAY store:  SummerK04's EBAY Store

I just thought I would share an idea about raising triathlon funds!  And don't forget to stop by and take a look at my cyber garage sale!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, You explained the topic very well. The contents has provided meaningful information thanks for sharing info
    carbon fiber road wheels

    ReplyDelete