Monday, February 3, 2014

My Grandma Told Me So

The corns on my feet have are still bothering me.  It hurts to walk, like really really really hurts.  I’ve even contemplated going to the doctor and I never go to the doctor.  Thank the lord that it doesn’t hurt to swim, bike or run.  This weekend I accidently found something that helped!  Saturday night I decided to get in a hot tub for a couple of hours.  After a little bit my feet hurt worse, I had to get out a couple of times and walk across a wooden deck.  It felt like I was walking on hot coals and I was convinced that my feet would be in even worse shape the next morning.  Boy, was I wrong!  My feet felt 100% better the next day, NO pain!  Now, I vaguely remember my great-grandmother and grandmother talking about soaking their feet in Epsom salt and hot water years ago.  I didn’t soak them yesterday and they hurt a little this morning.  I’m convinced, time to get out a dishpan for a nightly soaking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment