Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My New to Me Tri Bike



I finally made enough money to buy a bike!   Last winter I bought a Giant Avail 2 roadbike.  I outfitted it with aerobars and a forward facing seatpost.  I soon found that I loved riding in the aero position, I felt FAST! 

So, may I introduce my Javelin Arcole size 48 cm with 650 cc wheels.  It has a mix of Shimano Dura Ace and Ultegra.  I also got a powertap hub, yes, this baby is fancy for me!  Because of the size and geometry it will only accommodate one water bottle on the frame so I got an Xlab Turbo Wing and mounted my two Bontrager cages on it. 

 
I rode it once outdoors and I decided that I needed a new saddle and I got an ISM Adamo Typhoon. 
I’m looking forward to spending the winter cozied up to my new bike and gear on my indoor trainer.  I hope to have more gear reviews in the following months!




 



No comments:

Post a Comment